Carroux Group Holding has been responsible for the administration of its participations since the middle of 2007.

 

Predecessors of todays Carroux Group Holding were central organisation units of Nordische Oelwerke which, since their foundation on 10 October 1921, had been responsible for acquiring and administrating participations, in addition to the performance of operating tasks. The transfer of the commercial departments of the companies of Carroux Group from the production site in Industriestrasse to Messberg was accompanied by a reorganisation of the entire group. Carroux Group Holding has been responsible for control and administration of the participations since accompanied by a reorganisation of the entire group. Carroux Group Holding has been responsible for control and administration of the participations since 01 July 2007. Since that time, Carroux Group Holding GmbH centrally performs comprehensive functions for the companies belonging to Carroux Group.